Uravpin Forum Forum Index

Uravpin Forum

Cheap Vape Deals,electronic cigarette,buy electronic cigarette online,ecig online store,best e cig o

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

we had to do a scavenger hunt and I
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
hfy962464

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2018 04:19:39    Post subject:  we had to do a scavenger hunt and I
Description: we had to do a scavenger hunt and I

Sochi, Russia - Russias Adelina Sotnikova won womens figure skating gold at the Sochi Olympics, edging South Koreas Kim Yuna for the title on Thursday night.
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
. Sotnikova trailed the 2010 Olympic champion by just .28 points after the short program on Wednesday, but had a brilliant free skate on Thursday. She earned a top score of 149.95 for a two-day total of 224.59. Kim, skating last on Thursday, earned a free skate score of 144.19 for a total of 219.11 to claim a silver medal. She was trying to become the first womens figure skater to win consecutive Olympic gold medals since Katarina Witt in 1984 and 1988. Italys Carolina Kostner placed third to earn a bronze medal in her third Olympics. She was ninth in the 2006 Games and 16th four years ago in Vancouver.
.com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday.
.Johnny there, who knew he had that speed? teammate Tommy Wingels said.Scott and Matt Irwin were unlikely goal-scorers Tuesday night as the previously stingy San Jose Sharks finally sprung a leak or two, blowing a pair of three-goal leads before coming away with a 6-5 shootout victory over the Washington Capitals.
.C. - Alberta prop Andrew Tiedemann will captain Canada against Uruguay on Friday, the opening day of competition at the IRB Americas Rugby Championship.Q: Did you have a jersey as a kid that you wore way too much? MP: Oh yeah, I had a Penny jersey. Penny Hardaway. Man, I think I wore it until the number came off. I thought I was Penny (laughs). Q: Who was your basketball idol growing up? I guess it was Penny Hardaway? MP: He was one, but growing up in Michigan, having the Bad Boy Pistons. Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars were my idols, but also Magic Johnson. (photo: Getty Images) Q: Morris Peterson game-worn headband sold for $100.00. MP: Oh, what!? Q: How much would you have paid for an Isiah Thomas game-worn headband when you were younger? MP: Well you know what? The cool thing about being an NBA player is you get a chance to meet some of the coolest guys. So, he would just probably give it to me (laughs). Q: Youre widely considered as the most popular Raptors player ever. The ultimate fan favourite. Why do you think you connected with this city and its fans so well? MP: You know I wish I could say what it was. But I think the city and the fans appreciate blue collar work ethic. Michigan and Toronto kind of remind me a lot of each other in terms of the people. We got great people who go to work every day, punch in, work hard, punch out and go home. So, that was kind of my mentality stepping on the floor. I think if you look at what Canada stands for, with hockey and being tough, I think I kind of reminded them of a hockey player (laughs). (photo: The Windsor Star) Q: Three memorable moments stand out for raps fans when they think of MoPete: the blind folded layup, the crazy buzzer beater in Washington, and the first time back at the ACC as a visitor, you were introduced in the starting lineup and you went to centre court and kissed the logo. Which was most memorable for you as a Raptor? MP: I would have to say coming back and kissing the floor. Because that was a spur of the moment thing. I just wanted to show my gratitude and my love for the city, and the fans I grew with. They got a chance to see me grow from a kid to a man. And over my career we had some good times and bad times, but I just wanted to show my appreciation. Q: What was your favourite Raptorrs "look"? You have the purple pinstripes early days, purple front black back days and then the red and white canadian look? MP: Well, I think it was when we had the red jerseys, being at Michigan State at the time we didnt really have a lot of different jerseys.
. So, when I got to the NBA everybody had alternate jerseys, so I was looking for the red one. I also wanted to wear the Huskies jersey one time. And I think they did one time, but that was after I left! And I was sitting there thinking to myself, "Oh man, I was the one who told everybody we should wear those!" (Laughs) (photo: Richard Lautens/Toronto Star) Q: Whos jersey would you rock on this years Raptors team? MP: Ouu, theres a lot of guys on the team I would rock. Kyle, I would rock all of them, you know Kyle Lowry is a tough point guard, T-Ross, DeMar. But I gotta stick with the wing players. Q: Will Vince Carter get his number raised in Toronto? MP: I think it will, Yes, sir…. For sure. Q: Former Raptors teammate, Jalen Rose, just did a ncaa tournament style bracket for hip hop groups on his podcast. In your opinion, who should win best hip-hop group of all time? Final Four was Wu-Tang, NWA, Outkast and A Tribe Called Quest. MP: WOW! Oh man. Wow, thats tough. But I would have to say Outkast may edge Wu-Tang, only because, and Im going to use players terms here, they had more experience at the time (laughs). But no, I would probably have to go with OutKast. (This video is NSFW) Favourite YouTube video? Well, I do like to watch old basketball highlights. But I would have to say (thinking). You ever see that one where the little boy bit his brothers finger? Charlie bit my finger. Ya, thats one of my favourites cause I got kids you know, so when they saw that, they always wanted to watch it. Can you go BarDown? Absolutely. When I was in Muskoka not too long ago, we had to do a scavenger hunt and I had to put the puck in the corner of the net, like an accuracy challenge. And I put in the corner, but it was probably the hardest thing Ive ever done too. And I think I had my eyes closed (laughs).
' ' '
Adv

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2018 04:19:39    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Uravpin Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: